Friday, October 20, 2006

8th grade is for suckers..................... Sorry Jon! :P

Your 8th grade year in Middle School is supposed to be "the worst year of your life." Let's see how much you remember. I know for some it might be hard for you to go back that far!


1. Who is your 1 best guy and girl friend? My best girls were Kerry, Sadie and Kalema. My best guys were Josh, Josh, Steve and Eric.

2. Who did you like? I had a ridiculous crush on a boy who didn't know I existed.

3. What sport did you play? I was told I was too short to make the basketball team. I was crushed.

4. Did you buy your lunch? I think I had free meals on the meals program.

5. It's Friday night, where were you? At home or I was grounded. Only exception being sleepovers at my girl friends' houses.

7. Did you like your classes? I was dis-oriented most of that year.

8. Ever skip school? No, I wasn't really up for that until high school.

9. Ever smoke? Constantly.

10. Did you go to football games? I don't think we had a team....

11. Did you get suspended/expelled? Again, not until high school.

12. Can you sing the alma mater? The what????

13. Who was your favorite teacher? I hated every single one of them.

14. Favorite class? None, we moved my 8th grade year, everything I loved before was impossible in the new school.

15. What was your school's full name? Ashland Middle School.

16. School mascot? Did we have one?

17. Did you go to the dances? No, I don't remember there being any.

18. If you could go back and do it over, would you? You couldn't pay me enough. NO WAY!!!!

19. What do you remember most about Middle School? The devastating need to return to my home town. The extreme feelings of idiocy and inadequacy and a stong impulse to end it all. Yah, good times........ NOT!!!!

20. Favorite memory of your 8th grade year? Trying out for the high school dance team and making the cut.

21. Were you ever posted up on the 8th graders wall? Huh?

22. Did you have a job your 7th grade year? There weren't jobs for 7th graders where I grew up.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch? I went to the gym to watch my crush play basketball.

24. What did you do after 7th grade? Huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home