Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Quiz Time!!!!

Oh, Yea! I know you all have missed these to no end! So, here we go! :P

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Jessica
Birthday:09/16/75
Birthplace:Salem, OR
Current Location:Phoenix, OR
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Brown-ish w/grey streak
Height:5'6"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Left
Your Heritage:You name it
The Shoes You Wore Today:Fancy Flip-flops with roses on them
Your Weakness:Brawny Ex-cons
Your Fears:Financial disasters
Your Perfect Pizza:Saussage, Mushrooms, Olives, Green Onions & Extra Cheese mmmmmmmmmm Cheese!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:To be a more balanced person
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:You're fired!
Thoughts First Waking Up:Oh, crap! Morning again! Is that a Freakin' sunrise????!!!! Heads will roll!!!!!
Your Best Physical Feature:My feet, they're adorable! Oh, and my nose, it's perfectly fabulous!
Your Bedtime:Bedtime? What's that?
Your Most Missed Memory:Sex, I really, really miss sex, I think..... I dunno, I forget what that was like....
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi, Pepsi, a thousand times PEPSI!!!!
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King all the way
Single or Group Dates:Dating's for suckers!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton, mmmmmmmm sweetened no lemon
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate, doubled and served on fudge
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee, de-caf though, no caf for me!
Do you Smoke:Not anymore!
Do you Swear:What???? That's the dumbest F$#*&ng question ever! (actually, no, not very much anymore.)
Do you Sing:Constantly, especially in the car and in the shower
Do you Shower Daily:Of course!
Have you Been in Love:Silly question...........
Do you want to go to College:Not again! Enough already!
Do you want to get Married:Refer to previous question.... ok, maybe, but he'd have to be amazing!
Do you belive in yourself:No, but I believe in God's presence in myself
Do you get Motion Sickness:Like you would not believe!
Do you think you are Attractive:I used to be....
Are you a Health Freak:I used to be....
Do you get along with your Parents:Very much, they're great!
Do you like Thunderstorms:Oh, yah, they are amazing!
Do you play an Instrument:Not lately.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yep!
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope!
In the past month have you been on Drugs:What would you consider 'drugs'? Just kidding! Nope!
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Nope!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Sigh, yes..... but only to get some lip gloss at Victoria's Secret!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Nope!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yep! Yummie!
In the past month have you been on Stage:Only for set-up
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope! Yea for no fresh trauma!
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No, that was last month silly!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:A few hearts, but I put them back!
Ever been Drunk:LOL, please..... you're talking to the former Queen of all Drunkdom'....
Ever been called a Tease:Only behind my back
Ever been Beaten up:Only by idiot ex-boyfriends
Ever Shoplifted:When I was young and stupid
How do you want to Die:Gently, in my sleep, when I'm old and have seen my grandchildren grow.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Wait a minute! I never said I was going to grow up!
What country would you most like to Visit:India, they have the most amazing fabrics there
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Hazel apparently
Favourite Hair Color:Brown apparently
Short or Long Hair:Depends on guy
Height:Over 6' is yummie
Weight:Less than 250 is delicious
Best Clothing Style:Casual, not afraid to wear birkenstocks, but totally at ease in a 3 piece suit as well
Number of Drugs I have taken:Oh, man.... I can't remember them alll, give me a break!
Number of CDs I own:More than 100, but I think less than 200
Number of Piercings:3
Number of Tattoos:None yet
Number of things in my Past I Regret:None! You can't live in regret, the past is gone, all you can do is your best from now on!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home