Saturday, January 28, 2006

Coming soon.............

Okay, so this cheerful blog is wonderful, blah, blah, blah......... But I find I am already in need of another outlet. My somewhat more cynical, embittered, ultra-dramatic self shows itself more this time of year. She definitely feels the need to be heard. I guess I'm going to have to create my alter-ego blog. This will show a little of my darker side. I'll try to come up with an appropriately dark and tempestuous appearance for it. We'll see how it goes.

WARNING: MY ALTER EGO BLOG IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. If you like it light and fluffy, keep it here at Life Outside the Box! If you can handle being at the edge of reason, go for 'Life, or is it?' Guarenteed to be more intense. (but will you still respect me in the morning?;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home